YCWI offers conferences for continuing education and in-person fellowship.
In 2019, we’ll be headed back to Atlanta, Georgia, USA, July 29-August 1 to explore the topic Altars and Altered: Preparing the Way for Young Clergy Women. Registration is open now!
- Cathedral College in Washington, DC, USA, was the site for preaching conferences in 2007 & 2008.
- We hosted our own Conference in 2010 at Candler School of Theology at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia, USA, followed by our conference in 2011 all about rest and renewal at Duke Divinity School in Durham, North Carolina, USA.
- In 2012, we hosted our fifth conference at McCormick Theological Seminary in Chicago, Illinois, USA, to explore sabbath.
- In 2013, we hosted our sixth conference at Vanderbilt Divinity School in Nashville, Tennessee, USA.
- The 2014 conference was held in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA.
- In 2015 we were welcomed to Austin, Texas, USA, and Austin Seminary.
- Boston University welcomed us to Boston, Massachusetts, USA, for our 2016 conference, themed ‘Leading With Presence.’
- For our first non-US conference, in 2017 we headed to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, to talk about God’s Stories, Our Stories.
- Our 2018 Conference was in St. Louis, Missouri, USA, and we focused on the theme We: Embodied Ministry, Justice and Reconciliation.