We hope you will add our button to your blog or website. Click on the picture to get its URL and link back to us here at youngclergywomen.org. Instructions for adding the button to your blog or site are below. If you already have the button, and want to change the URL, edit your Gadget or Widget to change the link to: https://youngclergywomen.org.
- First, go to your WordPress dashboard.
- Choose Appearance, then Widgets.
- From the Widgets list, choose Image and drag it to the sidebar listing wherever you want the button to be.
- For Widget Title, type Young Clergy Women International.
- For Image URL, paste this: https://youngclergywomen.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2018/03/YCWILogo_Vert_Black-med.jpeg
- For Image Alignment, it should default to None, but if not, use the dropdown to fix it.
- Then for Link URL, paste this: https://youngclergywomen.org
- Save, and Close, and you’re all set!
- First, go to your Blogger dashboard.
- Choose Layout, then Add a Gadget.
- From the Gadget list, choose Image.
- For Title, type Young Clergy Women International.
- For Caption, you can leave it blank.
- For Link, paste this: https://youngclergywomen.org
- For Image, choose From the web, then paste this: http://youngclergywomen.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2018/03/YCWILogo_Vert_Black-med.jpeg
- Check the box Shrink to Fit.
- Click Save. The Gadget Window will close.
- On your layout page, drag the gadget to the place you want it in your sidebar.
- Then at the top of the page, click on Save Arrangement. Voila! You have the button!