Young Clergy Women International creates a holy and authentic community that sustains generous collaboration for Christian clergy women under 40.
○ We are part of the body of Christ, which is not ordered according to patriarchal structures. It is affirming, accepting, challenging, and power-sharing.
○ We collaborate together on what our organization should be, developing organizational leadership from within our own membership.
“If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.” – 1 Corinthians 12:26
○ We are invited to bring our whole selves to this organization by living in vulnerable solidarity and embodied realness with one another.
○ We believe female-identifying bodies of all abilities are not irrelevant, or hindrances to, our various ministries.
“[S]o we, who are many, are one body in Christ, and individually we are members one of another.” – Romans 12:5
○ As creative, visionary, and compassionate leaders, we foster the resources we need to shape and expand our ministries.
○ We develop and freely share our words with each other and the global church through Fidelia to benefit not only our ministries but all of creation.
○ We celebrate and build our capacity to become the religious leaders that the world needs.
“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, then you will produce much fruit.” – John 15:5
○ We witness to a resurrection first preached by women.
○ We unapologetically claim and advocate that the global church is healthier, holier, and braver when female-identifying persons are empowered to lead her.
○ We collectively and individually show up for one another in our ministries.
Mary Magdalene went and announced to the disciples, “I have seen the Lord”; and she told them that he had said these things to her. – John 20:18